Exalted, Shadows of Influence
Aspects of A Lunar Exalted Game
The following is a list of ideas that are common in a Lunar Exalted game.
- Counting Coup, non fatal resolution of problems, is very big and important among Lunars. Chimeras don’t count, and often nothing outside of the Lunars themselves count.
- Doing things threw subordinits in order to not effect the Loom of Fate as much.
- p.34 Ingosh’s Prophecy
- Tatoos on Lunars carry a great deal of info about them p.36
- Blood debts are serious and similar to wookie life debts
- Lunars are competitive and can be very selfish about their charge/stewardship. They often will push on and abuse Lunars who are weak, young or failing
- p.60 rules & guidelines for manipulating societies. This is a core aspect of Lunars.
- Solar involvement can be disastrously powerful and disruptive. How do you deal with this? Especially as Lunars have vastly different opinions on the Solars.
- Failed civilizations have to be dealt with, just leaving a failed attempt to create/modify a group of people is considered Taboo
- Remember excellencies only increase an attribute rating for an instant, not even a whole tick.
- Killing insane Lunars/Chimeras
- The looming Fae menace
- Self obsessed Lunars
- Lazy/Slow/Cautious Lunars
- Conflict of ideas and interest with other Lunars, even violently
- Old faction distrust & Laziness
- Mixed views on solars
- Many Lunars are super old, some remember the first age
- Rejection of control & striving for excellence are 2 of the main things that attracted a Lunar soul into the person in the first place
- The Principle of Stewardship, a overwhelming desire to shepard an aspect of Creation
- A widespread belief that the Solars go insane because a mortal mind can not deal with perfection
- Some Lunars view Limit Breaking as a gift, as being closer to Luna
- Compassion & Passive limit breaks are seen as cowardly & the worst types for Lunars to have
- Hunting Chimeras to free their souls
- Lunar elders often pay favors if others hunt down Chimeras or bring Unblooded to them.